Nutrition and Lifestyle
This three-days weekend in magical Venice while the charming glamping will give you the jump start you need for a calmer, more energized you. You’ll be learning from author and celebrity nutritionist Heather Lounsbury simple nutrition and lifestyle tips on how to safely incorporate detoxification into your daily routine, how to avoid toxins in your food and home, and how to do a more intensive cleanse should the need arise.
Not only will you be learning from the best, but you’ll experience Italian food at its finest. Health promoting foods can be delicious and decadent. You’ll learn in the final course of the retreat how to incorporate your new found knowledge into everyday life.
May 17-19, 2019
May 17 th
- 2-4pm Arrival
- 4 -5:30pm Welcome/Why do you need to detox?
- 6-7pm Free time
- 7:00pm Dinner in “Horteria”
May 18 th
- 8:45 -Breakfast
- 9:30 – 10 Free time
- 10:00- 12pm Meal plans and nutrition needs for detoxing as part of your daily routine
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1–3pm Lifestyle tips and toxin free living. Busting detox myths
- 3:30-7pm See the sights of Venice
- 7pm Dinner in “La Tecia Vegana”
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00-10:00 Free Time
- 10-12pm Intensive Detox Program
- 12-1pm Lunch
- 1-2:30pm Tips to take home with you/Putting what you’ve learned to use
- 3pm Going home
350 euros ALL Inclusive
€ 350 per person (4 people in each tent and suite with 1 bathroom)
€ 385 per person (2 people per tent/suite with private bathroom
- Early Bird €350 until March 20 per person
- Welcome drink at arrival
Dinner Friday 17/05
Breakfast, lunch, dinner Saturday 18/05
Breakfast, lunch Sunday 19/05.
Extra guest: €260 for the weekend all inclusive, without classes.
- 2 homemade sumptuous breakfasts
- Lunches at Canonici San Marco with fresh local produce.
- Four course dinner specially prepared L’Horteria: horteria.it
- Three course dinner La Tecia Vegana www.lateciavegana.com
- Venice touring Saturday: only 5 minutes by train, we will give a map with the most interesting sites to discover hidden spots around Venice.
Heather will be offering a very limited number of acupuncture treatments for only 100 euros. Email her directly to schedule an appointment.
Heather Lounsbury, author of Fix Your Mood with Food, is one of Los Angeles’ best-known acupuncturists and nutritionists with world renowned patients. She is passionate about spreading the message of holistic living, plant-based eating, and empowering her patients to heal themselves. She has attracted broad media attention from Real Time with Bill Maher, E!, Psychology Today, Time, FOX News, Billboard Magazine, Vogue, VegNews, Business, Elite Traveler, among others. Heather now offers phone consultations and travels across the globe for her clients.