Nutrition and Lifestyle
This three-days weekend in magical Venice while the charming glamping will give you the jump start you need for a calmer, more energized you. You’ll be learning from author and celebrity nutritionist Heather Lounsbury simple nutrition and lifestyle tips on how to safely incorporate detoxification into your daily routine, how to avoid toxins in your food and home, and how to do a more intensive cleanse should the need arise.
Not only will you be learning from the best, but you’ll experience Italian food at its finest. Health promoting foods can be delicious and decadent. You’ll learn in the final course of the retreat how to incorporate your new found knowledge into everyday life.
18-20 September 2020
- 2-4pm Arrival -Welcome Drink
- 4 -5:30pm Welcome/Why do you need to detox?
- 6-7pm Free time
- 7:00pm Dinner in “Horteria”
- 7:45 -9am – Yoga Iyengar class with Glenda Antico
- 9am – Breakfast
- 9:30 – 10 Free time
- 10:00- 12pm Meal plans and nutrition needs for detoxing as part of your daily routine
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1–3pm Lifestyle tips and toxin free living. Busting detox myths
- 3:30-7pm See the sights of Venice
- 7pm Dinner in “La Tecia Vegana”
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00-10:30 Cooking Class
- 10:30-12pm Intensive Detox Program
- 12-1pm Lunch
- 1-2:30pm Tips to take home with you/Putting what you’ve learned to use
- 3pm Going home
430 euros ALL Inclusive
- Early Bird € 400 until April 2nd per person
- Welcome drink at arrival
Dinner Friday 18/09
Breakfast, lunch, dinner Saturday 19/09
Breakfast, lunch Sunday 20/09.
Extra guest: €330 for the weekend all inclusive, without classes.
- 2 homemade sumptuous breakfasts
- 2 Lunches at Canonici San Marco with fresh local produce.
- Four course dinner specially prepared L’Horteria: horteria.it
- Three course dinner La Tecia Vegana www.lateciavegana.com
- Venice touring Saturday: only 5 minutes by train, we will give a map with the most interesting sites to discover hidden spots around Venice.
More info about the Charming Tents Retreat: https://www.luxuryaround.com/vacation-rentals/charming-tents-retreat-venice-2/
More info about Glenda Antico, Yoga Teacher: http://www.studioyogapilates.it/studioyogapilates.it/biografie.html
Heather will be offering a very limited number of acupuncture treatments for only 100 euros. Email her directly to schedule an appointment.
Heather Lounsbury, author of Fix Your Mood with Food, is one of Los Angeles’ best-known acupuncturists and nutritionists with world renowned patients. She is passionate about spreading the message of holistic living, plant-based eating, and empowering her patients to heal themselves. She has attracted broad media attention from Real Time with Bill Maher, E!, Psychology Today, Time, FOX News, Billboard Magazine, Vogue, VegNews, Business, Elite Traveler, among others. Heather now offers phone consultations and travels across the globe for her clients.