Essential Design Villas Ubud is a modern private boutique villa development designed by Singapore – based architect, principal architect at studiogoto. The villas seamlessly blend design, luxury and an immaculately clean style with a firm environmental vision.
Nestled within a green valley offering spectacular sunsets.
The Villas represents a fresh interpretation of Balinese design and architecture. All of the design specialists who worked on Essential Villas were chosen for their talent and ability to inject a young and spirited enthusiasm whilist being aware of and sympathetic to the local environment and culture.
Each of the 8 private pool villas have unobstructed views overlooking a lush green valley. Pool Villas are available with 1 or 3 bedrooms or a combination of 2 adjoining villas to create a 4 bedroom unit with 2 pools. A 24 hour front desk is available.
The Villas is located 500 metres away from main street Ubud, making it one of the best located pool villa developments within walking distance of the multitude of cultural attractions, restaurants, bars and shopping hotspots that Ubud has to offer.
Rate (s) are inclusive of the following for two people:
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Free bicycle usage
- Free WI-FI internet connection in the villa and public areas
- Scheduled shuttle service to Ubud Centre
- 01 time 60 Minutes Massage for minimum stay 3 nights
Term and conditions:
- Room rate above is inclusive to 21% government tax and service charge
- Room rate is in US Dollars and converted in to Indonesia Rupiah at the prevailing exchange rate
- Check in time is at 2 pm and check out time is at 12 noon
- The above benefit are applicable for 2 person
- Non Refundable and full deposit including taxes and service charges is required and will be charged to a valid credit card upon booking.
- In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Credit card guarantee.
- All transaction has to be made in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and converted to IDR at the resort’s spot (current) exchange rate upon transaction time.
- The same credit card used for the initial reservation must be presented upon check-in for validation purposes